PHUKET TOURS - PHI PHI ISLAND
Phi Phi Island, Maya beach & Bamboo Island
Bamboo Island is a flat evergreen island with warm white sand and clear waters, located near Phi Phi Don Island.
There are some mooring buoys off the south eastern shoreline where long-tail boats can tie up for snorkeling but even still this is one of Phi Phi quietest beach locations . There is an abundance of soft corals here, formed due to the strong tides that sweep down past the island every day from the Andaman Sea and Phang Nga Bay.
07:30 Pick up from your hotel to the pier.
08:30 Welcome to Phuket Royal Marina and serve you varieties drinks.
09:30 Depart to Bamboo Island by Speedboat.
11:00 Arrive at Bamboo Island for snorkeling and swimming.
*Leave from bamboo to Phi Phi don island for snorkeling
*Go to monkey beach for sightseeing
13:00 Enjoy great lunch on Phi Phi Don Island (Ton Sai Bay)
*Sightseeing at Viking Cave
*Snorkeling or swimming at Phi Phi Leh
*Arrive at Maya Bay where the movie "The Beach" was filmed. Relax and swim in the crystal clear water.
17:00 Arrive at Royal Phuket Marina and transfer back to your hotel.
Price: Adult 3,400THB 2,200THB
Child 1,800THB 1,700THB (4-11 yrs old)
**PRICE ABOVE INCLUDES NATIONAL PARK FEE**
** Please note: Maya bay is closed indefinitely by the Department of National Park at the moment so we wont be able to land on Maya Bay but we will sightseeing in front of Maya Bay and add one more spot to replace Maya Bay instead.**
- Round trip transfer from/to hotel (Within area of Patong,Kata,Karon)
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel, life jacket)
- Soft drinks, water, coffee and tea
- Buffet lunch and fresh fruits
- National park fee
Extra charge Transfer
- Naiyang, Naithon, Layan charge 300THB per person for 2 ways
- Kamala 200THB per person for 2 ways
- Cape Panwa,Surin, Bang Tao, Laguna, Naiharn 300THB per person for 2 ways
- Mai Khao 400THB per person for 2 ways
What to bring:
-Shorts & light T-Shirt
-Sun block lotion
-The program might change according to the weather subject like ocean tide. And pregnant women are not allowed on this trip.