PHUKET TOURS - JAMES BOND ISLAND
Phang Nga Bay VIP Trip 8 Points & Canoeing
(Operating on the even day)
09:30 Pick up guests from hotel to the pier
11:00 Departure from the pier by big Boat
11:30 Arrive at Naka Island for enjoy swimming and relaxing on the beach for 1 hour
12:45 Cruise to Phang Nga Bay and enjoy lunch on board.
14:00 Arrive at Panak Island for sightseeing and taking photos ; Panak Island has wonderful scenery around, the cliff and strange beautiful stalactites and you can see red hawks flying as you can keep the same impression. During the trip, learn how to make Kratong by lotus owner.
*** Loy Kratong is one of the most popular festivals of Thailand. In fact, Loy Kratong is of Brahmin origin in which people offer thanks to the goddess of the water. Thus, by moonlight, people light the candles and joss-sticks, make a wish and launch their kratong on canals, rivers or even a small ponds. It is believed that the kratongs carry away sins and bad luck, and the wishes that have been made for the new year due to start. Indeed, it is the time to be joyful and happy as the suffering are oated away.***
15:00 Arrival at Hong Island, enjoy canoeing, visit the stalactite and lagoon at Hong Island and mangrove forest, and Loy Kratong.
16:15 Arrive at James Bond Island (Khao Ping Gun & Tapu Island). Transfer by longtail boat to visit the James Bond Island for 30 minutes.
17:00 Departure to explore the cave and visit Panak Island and enjoying leisure time.
18:20 Cruise back to Phuket while the sun is setting and enjoy Thai style dinner on board.
19:20 Arrival at the pier and transfer to your hotel.
Price Adult 3,900THB 3,500THB
Children 2,500THB 2,400THB (4-11 yrs old)
- Itinerary may be adjusted depending on weather and ocean tides.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge, as long as they do not occupy a seat.
- Pregnancy and people with back or neck problems are not allowed.
- Hotel round trip land transfer by air-conditioned minibus (Within the area of Patong, Kata, Karon and Phuket town)
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea on board
- Lunch & fresh fruits
- Buffet Thai and International style dinner on board
- Professional licensed tour guide and crews
- Life vests
- Marine national park entrance fee
Extra Charge Transfer;
- Cape Panwa, Rawai, Naiharn, Naithon, Naiyang, Maikhao 700THB per way
- Sirey 500THB per way
- Surin, Kamala, bangtao 150THB per person
- Nakalay, Merlin beach 100THB per person
What to bring
- Short & light-shirt
- Sun Lotion
- Beach towel