PHUKET TOURS - UNSEEN KRABI
Unseen Krabi by Speedboat
Operate every Saturday
07:30-07:45 Pick up from your hotel and arrive at the prestigious Royal Phuket Marina. Coffee and tea will be served at the office.
09:00 Depart for Krabi
- Visit Kai Island ( Chicken Island)
- Visit Tab - Mo Islands, swimming and relaxing on the beach where it regarded as an unseen of Thailand or Miracle Beach.
- snorkeling and swimming with the colorful fishes.
- Discover Poda Island and it's lovely white sandy beach, ideal for sunbathing and exploring colorful coral and reef fishes.
12:30 Lunch at Railay Cove. During lunch time you will enjoy Railay Cove scenery with emerald water.
13:00 Visit Phranang Cave Beach located on Railay peninsula and famous for its fisherman cave and wonderful beach. Swimming and relaxing on the beach.
16:00 Return to the Royal Phuket Marina, cold towels and soft drinks will be served at the office and transfer you back to your hotel.
- Program may subject to changes depending on the tide and weather conditions.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to join this trip.
Price Adult 2,600THB Child(4-12yrs old) 2,000THB
**NATIONAL PARK FEE INCLUDED**
-Hotel transfer in area of Patong, Kata, Karon, Kalim, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna and Phuket town.
-English speaking guide
- Fresh fruits
- Life jacket, mask, snorkels
- National park fee
All risk insurance cover by a reputable insurance company.
***The additional and charge of 600฿/car will be applied for pick up from the areas of Cape Panwa, Rawai, Naiharn, Naiyang, Naithon, Layan and Maikhao.
What to bring:
- Sunblock lotion
- Swimming suit
- Hat and beach towel